Thursday, August 21, 2014

How Schools Kill Creativity Reflection

I feel that my experience with school hasn't given me a chance of finding my talents. Sometimes teachers give students a chance to be creative but, sometimes they want things done their way. I am a cog in the industrial model of educational. I am like a guinea pig in an experiment to test a teacher's form of education. We aren't given a  chance to discover our personal talents in any academic class. We do however have a chance to be creative in classes like art, dance, and drama. An english class allowing students to be free with their passions and skills is one that gives students an option of how to do an assignment or a presention.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the whole "I am like a guinea pig in an experiment to test a teacher's form of education" because I also feel that way with the whole education system being academically demanding.

    ReplyDelete