Friday, September 5, 2014

Journal

August 21, 2014
So many young people want to be older so they can have more privacy and also so they could do whatever they want. So many older people want to be younger because when they're older, thet realize all the things they missed out on when they were young. They regret growing up too fast and not being able to enjoy their childhood. People don't realize how important their childhood is until they're older and have already wastes their time as a child. Personally, if I could stay 15 forever, I would. I'm in no rush to grow up and want to enjoy my time before adulthood.

3 comments:

  1. Yes isn't it interesting how people regret wanting to grow up. All the time they complain on how they missed a lot of their childhood. Of course it is never too late to make up all of that time. All they need to do is flip the page and start a new chapter of their life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to grow up either. Being a teenager is great. We get to go out and have fun without worrying about too much. However, I'm not sure I'd stay fifteen forever, since I'd have to be in high school forever if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really agree with the fact so many people want to grow up and regret it later

    ReplyDelete